Focus Microwaves’ RAPID digital tuner technology is now available for very wideband communication signals, supporting the latest 5G FR1 and IEEE 802.11ax standards. This new architecture leverages the raw performance of National Instruments PXIe-5841* PXI Vector
The Rapid VT, utilizes two PXIe-5841 VSTs to make a VNA architecture with up to 1GHz active load pull bandwidth capability. The system solution provides a flexible load pull test platform that can be used to test the latest high bandwidth and high modulation cellular
standards such as 1024QAM 802.11ax but can also be configured for fast load pull and s-parameter measurements. This opens up the possibility of using this system in all parts of the design cycle, from initial device characterisation, to MMIC or PA design, design verification testing and ultimately to product testing in the factory.
- Supports the latest 5G FR1 and IEEE 802.11ax standards
- up to 1GHz active load pull bandwidth capability
- Test the latest high bandwidth and high modulation cellular standards such as 1024QAM 802.11ax
- This system can be used in all parts of the design cycle
- Initial device characterisation
- MMIC or PA design
- Design verification testing
- Product testing in the factory.
S Parameter Performance Summary
Load Pull Performance Summary
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in the RAPID-VT or want more information? Send us your name and email and we’ll respond in the same day.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in the RAPID-VST or want more information? Send us your name and email and we’ll respond in the same day.