PTJ-S | DC – 4 GHz
- Basic Test Fixture with APC-7 Connectors to 4GHz
- 1 Transistor Insert
- 1 set of 50Ω delay line
- TRL Calibration Standards
- Allen Keys
- Spare Screws with SMA, N, 3.5, APC-7 Connector Type
- Part Number: PTJ-S
- Frequency(GHz): DC-4 GHz, TRL Calibration Standards
- Connector Type: 7/16, N, 7mm, SMA, (2.9, 3.5 adapter option)
Focus’ modular microstrip, high power and ultra low loss
coaxial fixtures are designed mainly for load pull testing of
packaged transistors. All Focus test fixtures come with TRL
calibration standards and support most transistor packages
sized from less than 0.1” and up to 1” wide.
Special designs include:
- Decade wide (Fmax:Fmin ~10:1) Klopfenstein transformers
- Water and Air cooling and on-substrate bias networks.
- Microstrip fixtures (PTJ-x*; Packaged Test Jig) are available
with 50Ω lines or built-in λ/4 or taper (Klopfenstein) transformers,
harmonic traps and DC bias networks
- Minimum Loss coaxial Test Fixtures (MLTF-x*) (insertion
loss < 0.03 dB at 2 GHz) are available with 7mm, N and 7/16
connectors in frequency ranges up to 18 GHz. (US patent
Both fixture types can be fitted with water cooling for RF
power up to several hundred Watts.
(*) ‘-x’ indicates the frequency range: DC-4GHz, -6GHz,
-12GHz and -18GHz.