- Part Number: PHD220-2
- Max Voltage (V): 220
- Max Current Pulsed (A): 2
- Max Current DC (A): 0.85
- Max Error: 0.1%
- Max Power (W): 40
- Min Pulse Width (ns): 200
- Max Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF):
- 20 KHz @ 200 V
- 80 KHz @ 100 V
- Min Output Rise/Fall (ns): 30
- Test Port Connector: BNC (f)
Introducing Auriga’s 5th generation pulsed IV/RF characterization system delivers unparalleled performance,
capturing measurements with incredible speed and accuracy. Pulsed IV (current-voltage) measurements have
emerged as the preferred method of capturing current-voltage characteristics of active devices such as field effect
(FETs) and bipolar junction (BJTs) transistors. With the growing popularity of higher-power devices, like GaN HEMTs,
LDMOS, SiC, and graphene, current and voltage requirements are constantly being pushed higher and higher.
Introducing Auriga MEM™
Auriga MEM™, Auriga’s newest pulsed IV function, enhances current resolution to an industry-leading 0.01% of
maximum current. Using Auriga’s advanced calibration algorithms and an external Keysight digital multimeter (DMM),
Auriga MEM brings the DC measurement plane directly to the device under test.
Key Features :
– Provides extraordinary current resolution of 0.01% of max current.
– Provides temperature independent measurements, allowing for accurate measurements impervious to environmental temperature changes.
– Maintains calibration integrity for a longer period of time.
These key features enable the AU-5 to achieve the measurement accuracy and repeatability needed for tomorrow’s demanding devices.