Focus has extensive experience in System Integrations.
The core of a load pull system are the tuners, the measurement software and the test fixtures (or wafer probe stations).
All other components of such a system are either standard GPIB controlled instruments, for which Focus provides all drivers, or passive components, like bias tees, isolators, couplers and attenuators, or driver amplifiers.
The core of an integration is the successful, stable and vibration-free mounting of the tuners on a probe station
(either the manual/semi-automatic station of Focus (LPPS), the Cascade® stations or others).
Focus has been performing this integration task since more than 15 years. We offer a complete family of micro-positioners for tuners and probes, integrated bend-lines and cable accessories, compatible with the most complex configurations.
Our software also handles the most complex test requirements.
In short: Every single of dozens of systems per year, integrated by Focus is a “turn-key system”.
The systems perform measurements of:
- IV parameters (continuous and pulsed)
- Infra red testing (with external IR scope)
- On wafer calibrations
- Process automation using powerful MACRO language
- Cascade® 12K automation (including Thermal Chamber)
- Load Pull (full capability, including EVM, ACPR, PAE, Delivered Input Power, etc.)
- Noise (Minimum Noise Figure, Noise parameters, Noise circles, frequency and bias sweeps, Hot-Cold and Cold Source methods)