A Basic “on the Bench” System Installation includes:
- Verifying the functionality and performance of all components delivered
- Explaining the basic operation of the tuners
- Calibrating of the VNA using TRL and verifying the Cal
- Calibrating the tuners and verifying their performance on the VNA
- Calibrating the setup and verifying
- The overall accuracy using Back-To-Back (B2B) method (Load Pull)
- The linearity using Pin/Pout (Load Pull)
- The Receiver Calibration (Noise)
- Performing basic measurements on DUT’s
- Graphical Data Processing
- Instructing the Customer to execute the above points by himself.
- Reviewing the results and establishing an Installation protocol to be signed by Focus and Customer.
Advanced “on Wafer” System Installation includes:
All items of basic installation “on the Bench” System, and
- Mechanical installation and verification of system integrity on wafer station.
- Repeated measurements on a THRU Line to verify system mechanical stability
- Verification using passive standards
- Noise model extraction and comparison with measured DUT parameters
- Additional noise parameter extractions and discussion
- B2B (Back-To-Back) verification on wafer
- Advanced DUT measurements per Customer request
- Development of User-defined instrument drivers
- X-parameter training (if purchased)