Category: Data Explorer
Symptoms / Solutions:
When starting Data Explorer nothing happens, or crashes.
Verify the following:
- .Net Framework 3.5 is installed on your computer. The installer can be downloaded from the following location:
- Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable is installed on your computer. The installer can be downloaded from the following location:
- Make sure that FMWGraphics.dll and FMWMathParser.dll are registered. Both files are located in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Microwaves\Load Pull Explorer\” folder and can be registered using Focus Registration Utility (UnregDrivers32.exe). Administrator rights on the computer are required to perform the registration.
- Some of the files can be corrupted. To fix the problem, delete “Focus_Microwaves” folder in “C:\Users\UserName\Appdata\local\” directory.
- Opening a file with a very long file path can cause the Data Explorer to crash and also preventing Data Explorer to be reopened. To resolve the issue open the registry (regedit.exe) and delete all entries under “Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\
Software\Focus Microwaves\Load Pull Explorer\RecentlyMeasuredFiles ” Key
Keywords: Software, data explorer
Last date modified: 10/10/2017