A perfect balance of RF performance and power handling
Auriga Bias Tees balance impressive RF performance with heavy-duty power handling across multiple frequency bands ranging from 100 MHz to 26.5 GHz. They are designed for rigorous usage without sacrificing RF performance. Only the highest-quality materials are used to minimize signal loss and enable efficient heat removal.
The highest-power bias tees include a fast-acting fuse to protect DUTs against current spikes. A DC sense port is provided for accurately measuring the incident DC voltage. Bias tees requiring external heat sinking include pre-tapped holes for easy mounting.
- Available up to 150 W continuous operation
- Materials chosen to effectively distribute heat loss
- N, 2.92 mm, and 2.4 mm connectors available
- Gold-plated, solid metal construction
- Fast-acting replaceable fuse protects against current spikes (available on some models)
- Compact size
Stellar RF performance
- Wide bandwidth ranging from 100 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Low insertion loss
- Well-matched input and output
Excellent DC performance
- DC sense port available for measuring incident DC voltage
- High-voltage (up to 200 V) and high-current (up to 10 A) operation