The Auriga AU-5 software is used to perform pulsed IV (current-voltage) measurements. The software provides:
- A simple, updated user interface and new chart display.
- Fast calibration of the Auriga pulsed IV system.
- A preview of pulse settings before application.
- Easy pulse timing adjustments on the oscilloscope display using a mouse.
- The ability to perform accurate pulsed IV measurements on FET and BJT devices.
- Easy switching between different test scenarios (Id vs Vd, Id vs Vg, etc.).
- A display of results in real time as they are measured.
- The ability to compare different measurement test runs.
- Pulsed S-Parameter measurements with a VNA
- The ability to remotely control the Auriga pulsed IV system by another programming environment or with Focus’ FDCS software.
- Easy swapping of pulser heads or instruments and detect changes with the click of a button.
Auriga CSV S2P file