The following Seminar Notes in PDF format are available on request:
- User's Seminar at MTT 2010: "State of the Art Load Pull and Noise Measurement"
- User's Seminar at MTT 2009: "Nonlinear & Noise Device Characterization"
- User's Seminar at MTT 2008: "Advanced Tuning Techniques for Nonlinear Devices"
- ARFTG June 2007: "On-Wafer Time Domain Load Pull Optimization..."
- User's Seminar at MTT 2006: "Load Pull Measurements, The Road Ahead..."
- User's Seminar at MTT 2005: "Load Pull and Noise Measurements"
- User's Seminar at MTT 2004: "Load Pull Testing, A justified Investment?"
General and Applications
- Load Pull Measurements: An Overview
- Load Pull Measurements: An Introduction
- Noise Measurement System
- Harmonic Load Pull using PHT (Harmonic Rejection Tuners)
- Harmonic Load Pull Solutions (Triplexer-Harmonic Tuner-MPT)
- Load Pull using High VSWR Prematching Tuners
- Load Pull Special Topics
- Focus Noise Measurement Capability
- Focus-supported on-wafer setups
- Tuner Repeatability - A Comparison of Electro-mechanical Tuners
- Large Signal Network Analyzer uses Focus Tuner System (IRCOM-France)
- An 80W 3.5-3.7GHz amplifier designed using Load Pull Data (Eudyna-USA)
- 65GHz Programmable Tuner
- Bi-Harmonic Combo Tuner
- Frequency Selective Tuners
- iTuner for Production Testing
- K band Bi-harmonic Combo Tuners
- Active Prematching Tuner
- High Power - High Speed 0.1-1GHz Automatic Tuner
- Multi-Purpose Tuner, MPT
- Synchronized Prematching - A new high VSWR tuning concept
- Ultra Stable, mechanically balanced, Tuner for on-wafer operations
- Transistor Test Fixtures (Microstrip and Ultra Low Loss; DC-18GHz)
- Load Pull Probe Station, LPPS
NOTE: This page is in continuous development...